This post may contain affiliate links, you can read my affiliate disclosure here.
Mid-Year Book Freak Out Tag: the best books of the year, biggest disappointment & goal check in
We’re halfway through the year and it’s the perfect time to do the mid-year freak out tag to do a little recap on the books from the year.
I also decided to do a little check in on the book-ish goals I set for myself at the beginning of the year.
If you haven’t yet, be sure to sign up for my Book-ish Newsletter!
- If I Run
- If I’m Found
- The Toll
- Keeper of the Lost Cities
- Book Love
- The Dollmaker of Krakow
- Hum if You Don’t Know the Words
- A.D. 33
TAG CREATED BY: Earl Grey Books
Here are the questions from the tag:
- Best book you’ve read so far in 2020
- Best sequel you’ve read so far in 2020
- New release you haven’t read yet, but want to
- Most anticipated release for the second half of the year
- Biggest disappointment
- Biggest surprise
- Favorite new author. (Debut or new to you)
- Newest fictional crush
- Newest favorite character
- Book that made you cry
- Book that made you happy
- Most beautiful book you’ve bought so far this year (or received)
- What books do you need to read by the end of the year?