I haven’t kept up with sharing our foster care journey here on the blog for the last while.
Here’s the last six months in a nutshell:
- we took in another placement, a three year old boy back in July
- in September R2D2 & BB8 went home
- a week after that the three year old boy left our home
- in November R2 and BB8 came for a planned sleepover
- in December we decided to officially close our home
And one more to add to the list: R2 and BB8 are currently at our house for the weekend and maybe longer . . .
Just when you think you know what is going on with fostering a curveball gets thrown.
I’ll unpack this more in the future but just wanted to throw out a quick update.